You People Amaze Me!

You people amaze me!!!

A couple of weeks ago, I asked you to help me help you. I sent a brief survey. And you responded in RECORD numbers.

Oh, my, you were so amazingly beautifully candid.

About your hopes. Your dreams. Your fears. Your obligations. Your vision.

And I could so relate. Because it was just over a year ago that I took my own first big courageous step toward following my passion, too.

Like you, I had put my own hopes on hold.

I was happy to do it. I had obligations, responsibilities, loved ones who needed loving, etc.

But, as they got older and life moved on, I saw that it was no longer just my obligations and sense of responsibility that was holding me back.

It was me.

When it came to creating the life I knew I was going to LOVE, I-I-I was my own WORST ENEMY.

So, I’ve been thinking about what you told me.

And I’ve been thinking about how I found my own way out. And I’ve been working and working to try and find a way to condense a year’s worth of hard-won experience, fits and starts, dead ends, and breakthroughs with you.

And to capture it in a way that would really, really be of service.

Because it’s time.

Time to stop wishing. Time to start doing.

It’s time to STEP UP into your own best game.

And so –

I’ve been secretly working behind the scenes to create something super-delicious and awesomely powerful to really help you not only overcome your fears, but also make a giant leap forward in your life and happiness.

So stay tuned, I’ll share it with you in just a few days.

You’re gonna love it.

Until then, have a wonderful Memorial Day holiday weekend.

And NEXT WEEK — we start — together.

Photo, Flickr, aussiegall

16 Responses to You People Amaze Me!

1. Dee Ankary says:

Hi Jennifer,

This sounds so exciting! You got my curiousity working overtime now …

By the way, I really like your intro – Meet Your Midlife Midwife – and the story.

Have a fantastic weekend.

Dee

2. Tracey says:

I send you gratitude. Looking forward to your unveiling!

3. I’m looking forward to what you’re cooking up. I know it will be delish!
    Yum!

Hi, Flora. Did you see how everyone fell in love with you the last time you commented???? I loved your Christmas idea. My spiritual advisor tells me about life being a “Movable Feast” and I am SO on board with that.

I got your message about the radio show and I’d love to play. I’ll connect with you next week about the stuff you need.

Blessings, beautiful Flora. I can’t wait to know you better.

Jen

4. helen says:

we all are great

and now i am looking forward to an exciting week

5. Kristi says:

Can’t wait to hear what you are creating! I’m SO ready to reinvent this next phase of my life. I’m tired of wishing I had a different life. It is time to create the life I love and overcome my fears!

6. Priska says:

I also left my job over a year ago and have been working on a website.
    Before I left my job, I thought it was just me, but websites such as this have helped me understand that this is a movement.
    I am still finding my voice and the courage to go live with my site.
    In the meantime, you are an inspiration.

7. Linda says:

Looking forward to your unveiling – couldn’t have come at a better time!

8. Carol says: