With Deepest Thanks. Adieu.

woodleywonderworks

Dearest One,

With deepest appreciation I extend my deepest thanks for all that you have given to me these past five years.

You’ve given me your attention.
You’ve given me your truest hopes.
You’ve given me the depth of your wisdom.
You’ve given me your trust.

And I am so very grateful.

I’ve decided to go in a different direction for the next year, and so Life After Tampons is going to go dark for 2017.

If I can be of service to you during this year, please let me know. You can just hit “reply” to this message and I’ll be there.

I wish for you every beautiful thing for the coming year. Every beautiful dream. Every beautiful wish. Every beautiful memory.

All of it.
Coming to you.

Thank you for the all of the all of it.

Yours in love and service,

Jennifer Boykin

photo: woodleywonderworks, flickr

14 Responses to With Deepest Thanks. Adieu.

1. Barb says:

I wish you the best in your new endeavor. You have been making big changes and as we know, that is where the growth lies. We share some similar stories and I have reached a point where I feel pretty unstuck. I learned to give myself permission instead of wait for it from others. Otherwise I would be tempted to continue this journey with you. Leave a trail of breadcrumbs should you need a breather or a reminder.

2. Ann Marie says:

All the best to you in 2017 with your new endeavor. I’ll miss your insights into many of life’s exquisite travails.

3. J says:

Jen, Wishing you the love and success you have given and promoted. You are a gift in this world and we are better for ‘knowing’ you! Be well, write on and know you are much loved!

4. Jennifer says:

Jen, I commented very rarely, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t grow and learn from you. Wishing you nothing but the best! You will remain in my heart.

5. Theresa says:

Jen-

You have given so much to so many! You have truly been “the change you wish to be in the world”. I thank you for all you have done for me over the years of LAT. It’s been a fabulous ride! I know we’ll keep in touch through the continued wonder of technology. Hugs! Happy flying in your new dreams!

T-

6. Kate Britt says:

Sorry that LAT will disappear, and yet I know it’s only to make room for your new directions, goals, achievements, and more.

I wish you all the best and all the happiness you can imagine!

7. Blair says:

Jen, Congrats on a great ride. You’ve made quite an impact with this blog. I wish you the best on the next chapter! –B

8. Aoife says:

Dear Jen,

I wish you the very best in this new chapter, I have so appreciated getting the LAT mails, thank you so very much,
    Aoife

9. colleen lanchester-raynie says:

This is sad to hear, but completely understandable. There comes a time when you’ve gotta do what you’ve gotta do to feed your soul, find the path that’s right for now, and bring forth the gifts that only you have.

You are a shining, light, friend. May the coming year give ALL of us the strength and insight we need to rise to our greatest potential, as well as support and lift others trying to find theirs.

Much love. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. colleen

10. Mary says:

I wish great things for you. Thanks for all the sharing and providing a forum for us all to not feel alone.

11. Carla says:

I am so very bummed to hear this but support you in your new endeavors and wish you nothing but the best. I have loved receiving your emails, insight, blogs, support, and so much more from you for many years now. Please let us know if you ever resurface online so I can immediately start following you again. You will be so missed.

12. Beth Hahn says:

I can’t tell you how much I’ve grown, soul & spirit, from your writings. Thank you! I wish you all the best on the next steps of your new path. Sending love, light, and joy to you.

13. Cristina says:

I will miss your wisdom and inspiration! All the very best to you. Take good care.

14. Jane Shepard says:

I grew getting to read the blurbs that were/are real, daily, in the room. I am a great fan of your presence, live where you live fully each moment. Love you!

Jane S.